What is the employee referral bonus scheme?
If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at our company, feel free to refer them. If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you are eligible for a referral bonus of $300 for full time roles and $150 for part time roles with 20 hours or more.
Additional rules for the referral bonus:
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make.
- Upon the applicant completing four months of employment the referrer is eligible for the employee referral bonus.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral bonus.
Criteria for the employee referral bonus scheme?
Referrals must meet the following criteria for their referrers to be eligible to receive the referral bonus:
- The referred candidate cannot be currently employed by Millennium Corp or any of its subsidiary companies.
- The referred candidate must not have applied for any position nor have worked for the company or any of its subsidiaries in the preceeding 12 months.
- The referral bonus scheme only applies to permanent positions, full time and parttime (not for temporary or contract roles.)
Who can participate in the employee referral bonus scheme?
All employees within Millennium Corp group are eligible to participate in our referral bonus scheme except for:
- Senior Management ie CEO’s, GM’s and Leadership teams.
- Managers in Head Office/Support Office for a role within their own department.
- Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers for a role within retail.
- Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they are hiring.
Note that managers cannot refer anyone for a position for which they are directly or indirectly affiliated with. They can refer someone for a position that is in a different department or office. This exception does not apply to executives and senior management.
Employee referral bonus scheme process
Should you want to refer suitable applicants, please navigate to the bottom of the page on the Vodafone or Millennium Corp Career portals and please follow the steps below.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button in the ‘Already working for’ box and enter your email address.
- You will be required to create a Team Tailor account if you have not done this already.
- Once logged in, you can refer a candidate for a vacant position via ‘Job Openings’ or ‘My Referrals’, you must com plete the referral form.
- In order to successfully refer a candidate, you MUST have their permission AND upload their most recent CV to a vacant role within Team Tailor.
If you fail to follow any of the above steps your referral will be voided.