- Auckland CBD
- Full time, permanent position
- Amazing opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join a fast paced environment
About the role:
We are seeking a reliable, knowledgeable and self-driven person experienced in delivering IT solutions and support for your customers. You will be highly motivated with the confidence to hit the ground running.
You will be a key part of our IT Support Team based in Auckland, with some requirement to provide onsite support for our customers outside of our Auckland office. You must have a valid full NZ driver license in order to travel for work when required.
Your solution focused attitude, ability to easily locate information on systems, to simplify and communicate technical information to end users and ability to process and record information efficiently will see you thrive and succeed in this role. You will bring your experience, skills and knowledge, and put them to the best use possible in order to support our customers’ technology needs. We are looking for someone who thrives on challenge, is passionate about getting the right outcome, while also ensuring that the stability and up time of the systems we support and look after are maintained. You love rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, solving problems and delighting our customers.
In return we provide a dynamic environment where we can help you grow and develop your skills across a multitude of technologies and technology stacks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactive maintenance and management of our customer server, network and technology infrastructure
- Involvement in the day to day support and management of our customers’ IT infrastructure
- Management of firewalls and network infrastructure
- Ongoing assessment and maintenance of infrastructure, systems, procedures and processes including identifying areas of improvement
- Management and resolution of incidents within agreed SLA’s
- Management of key cloud services and environments including Microsoft 365.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and providing your knowledge to assist in developing solutions to complex technology challenges
- Delivery of IT projects to our customers.
What we’re after:
- Ideally, you’ll have 3-5 years of technical hands on experience
- Qualification in computer science is preferred including MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and CCNA certification (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT systems and software packages (Windows Server OS, Windows 10, Office 365)
- Comprehensive networking and desktop hardware/software troubleshooting skills
- Experience with SQL, VBA, ITIL, application support, documentation/technical writing, and application scripting/SQL scripting is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in managing customer IT environments, including on-premises and cloud
- Linux scripting experience, and experience managing Linux based environments
- Prior experience with networking and firewall management
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
- Experience in managing technology risk, including identification, assessment and implementation of mitigations
- Experience and dealing with stakeholders of all technical skill levels
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Enthusiastic, self-starter and trustworthy
- Excellent social, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work effectively in both independent and team settings.
Titan IT delivers technology solutions and services to companies within the Millennium Corp group as well as external clients. We take pride in what we do and are passionate about delivering positive outcomes for our customers. We operate in a fast-paced environment and don’t shy away from a challenge.
A permanent full-time role for a positive professional with the right character and passion. Must have legal rights to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, apply today!