- Play a pivotal role by owning the customer relationship
- Lead a team focussed on delivering positive customer outcomes.
- Bring your knowledge, expertise, and creativity to deliver innovative solutions.
At Titan IT, we pride ourselves on making technology easy for our small to mid-sized business customers. We deliver managed technology solutions, consultancy, and professional services to our customers. Titan IT is a subsidiary of Millennium Corp, a private investment group with interests in telecommunications, utilities, start-ups, and technology.
We are seeking a progressive and dynamic IT professional to join our growing business. You’ll be supporting and leading, a team on a day to day basis, in order to deliver on a broad range of projects, and ensuring our customers are supported. You’ll thrive on challenge with a strong focus on customer service.
In this role you will be directly reporting to the Head of Technology and Digital Services. You must be able to take ownership, providing your technological expertise and technical input to develop, implement and ensure ready support for a range of IT solutions to meet our customer’s needs. You will act as a technical lead on a number of projects ensuring that the technology solutions you develop are able to meet business outcomes and are successfully implemented.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, deliver, and maintain a business-aligned IT vision with experience in leadership of people and technical resources.
- Establish, maintain, and develop effective relationships with senior managers, peers and colleagues to overcome organizational challenges through the use of technology.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve organizational performance through best practice and aligning with Business goals.
- Ensure effective communication around prioritization and workload to the Business
- Encourage and support the team in their technical development.
- Proven experience participating in the effective design, deployment and management of IT and software systems, applications, and related products
- Proven experience with systems capacity planning
- Technical support and service management.
- Management of performance and quality outcomes.
- Support the business activities of the company working with various stakeholders internally to support project.
- Manage IT suppliers and cultivate good working relationships with vendors
We are ideally looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in customer IT environments
- A strong background in IT including relevant certifications, and preferably a Bachelors (or higher) degree.
- Excellent and in-depth technical skills including the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and systems.
- Experience with retail technologies and systems is advantageous.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams and outcomes.
- Must have ability to solve complex challenges and to come up with creative solutions
- Thorough knowledge of modern IT environments and technologies.
- Has strong time management and planning skills
- Strong business acumen, and experience in matching up the right technology solutions to deliver optimum business outcomes.
- Demonstrable ability to manage significant project activities, to a clear and successful outcome; and on time and to budget.
- Experience in managing IT project preferable.
- Good team-working skills to ensure effective co-operation with all internal and external stakeholders
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills to enable them to engage effectively with a range of audiences both technical and non-technical.
You must have legally eligible to work in New Zealand and if this sounds like you, please put through an application.