- Newly created role
- Permanent; Full Time
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging work.
- Be part of team focused on delivering positive customer outcomes.
An excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our team and support our customers by delivering technology solutions to drive key business outcomes. You must have a passion for delighting customers through the delivery of high quality IT services and experiences. You will have the freedom to share & utilise your skills, experience, and your expertise, to ensure the right outcomes are delivered. You must be outcome focused, proactive and will be expected to assist decision making. In return we provide a dynamic environment where we can help you grow and develop your skills across a multitude of systems, processes and technology stacks.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Plan and support our customers through the gathering and documentation of business requirements and undertake options and scenario analysis of the impact of design decisions.
- Plan and provide support for the collection and analysis of data.
- Assist in the solution design and selection process to ensure it meets the customers business requirements
- Provide advice, information and support to the team as required.
- Provide relevant advice and direction to customers and key stakeholders for systems and technology related matters within projects.
- Assist with testing of new systems and processes where required.
We are ideally looking for someone who has:
- Ideally, you’ll have 3+ years of business or systems analysis experience.
- Qualification in an information technology field is preferred
- It is desirable to have experience with ERP systems.
- Experience in producing effective presentations, and documents.
- You’ll have demonstrated experience in delivering high quality work and positive customer outcomes.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to work effectively in a wide variety of settings.
- Customer focused attitude striving for successful business outcome
- Ability to collaborate to successfully realise the development and launch of new products, services, and upgrades.
Titan IT delivers technology solutions and services to other companies within the Millennium Corp group as well as external client companies. We take pride in what we do, are passionate about delivering positive outcomes for our customers and don’t shy away from a challenge. Be part of a close knit, fun loving team of IT professionals.
A permanent full-time role for a positive professional with the right character and passion. Must have legal rights to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, apply today!