- Work and travel within the wider Wellington region & Palmerston North
- Permanent part time role - minimum 10 hours per week
- Competitive remuneration including a fuel card, phone device, phone plan and laptop.
Come join us now as a Field Merchandising & Support Specialist position and work with a renowned industry leader and household name.
Technology is a passion that lies at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for likeminded individuals to come join our team with a passion for people and and all things tech. With your exceptional people skills and natural curiosity, you will be responsible for understanding consumer purchasing decisions whilst providing extraordinary customer service that is second to none!
In order for you to perform your role we will provide you a competitive remuneration including a fuel card, phone device with phone plan and a laptop as tools of trade.
About the role:
Make a significant contribution by driving in-store merchandising, training and support. You will have unwavering enthusiasm with the ability to communicate effectively and share your product knowledge with our customer base. You will be a technical expert in your product portfolio and use your expertise to further enhance your customer-centric approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing weekly call cycles and portfolio responsibilities to agreed time frames
- Take ownership for upholding the principles of this brand, helping to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Uphold merchandising standards and work to merchandising briefs.
- Educate customers on products and be the first point of contact.
To be successful in the role:
- Must have experience in merchandising or technology based retail with strong focus on driving operational compliance
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confidence with approaching customers to recommend products
- Flexible to do additional hours when required
- Drive brand awareness with ability to learn and share product based technical expertise
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships within designated stores
- Highly organised and confident in operating autonomously
- Must have your own car, along with a clean, unsupervised class 1 driving license as the role requires regular travel.
Activ8 is a portfolio company of Millennium Corp and has the ability to leverage the talent, innovation from within our wider group. Activ8, represent a global technology leader, assisting them to execute their channel strategy in New Zealand.
Millennium Corp is Australasia’s leading technology investment companies, partnering with global operators and manufacturers. Our technology focus and frontline experience operating branded retail channels and supply chain services, enables us to provide our partners with unique solutions and outcomes.
Applicants must have NZ residency or valid working rights to be considered for this role.
If this sounds like you, please feel free to apply now!