- Work and travel within the wider Auckland/Northland
- Permanent role - 20 hours per week
- Exciting role if you love being on the road and building relationships
An amazing chance for a Merchandising and Support Specialist to work with a renowned industry leader and household name. We are looking for likeminded individuals to come join our team with a passion for people and all things tech.
Technology is a passion that lies at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for individuals with exceptional people skills and a natural curiosity as you will be responsible for understanding consumer purchasing decisions.
In order for you to perform your role we will provide you a competitive remuneration including a fuel card, tools of trade including phone device with phone plan and a laptop.
About the role:
You will make a significant impact by driving our in-store merchandising, training and support. You will be enthusiastic and have the ability to communicate effectively so you can share your product knowledge with our customer base. You will be a technical expert in your product portfolio and use your expertise to further enhance your customer-centric approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing fortnightly call cycles and responsibilities to agreed time frames within your portfolio
- Take ownership for upholding the principles of this brand, helping to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Uphold merchandising standards and work to merchandising briefs.
- Educate customers on products and be the first point of contact.
To be successful in the role:
- We will provide you with training however you will ideally have previous experience in merchandising. We are also open to candidates that have previous experience in technology-based retail.
- This is a critical role that involves excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have the confidence when approaching customers to recommend products
- Drive brand awareness with ability to learn and share product based technical expertise
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- You must be highly organised and self managed as this role has high levels of autonomy
- Must have your own car, along with a clean, unsupervised class 1 driving license as the role requires regular travel.
Activ8 is a portfolio company of Millennium Corp and has the ability to leverage the talent, innovation from within our wider group. Activ8, represent a global technology leader, assisting them to execute their channel strategy in New Zealand.
Millennium Corp is Australasia’s leading technology investment companies, partnering with global operators and manufacturers. Our technology focus and frontline experience operating branded retail channels and supply chain services, enables us to provide our partners with unique solutions and outcomes.
You must be an NZ citizen, have NZ Permanent Resident status or a valid NZ work visa. You must also be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
If this sounds like you, please feel free to apply now!